Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Apple Picking!!!


This last weekend we went to Eckert's Farm to apple pick with Jess and Ricky Todd. Here is Chico their dog and I playing before we left.

He is just my size. Actually, I did try to eat him, but mom said no. :)


When we got to the farm we took a wagon ride out to the apple trees.


We picked Jonathan, Golden Delicious, and Red Delicious. This one was my favorite the Jonathon one :) yummy!!


It was a hot day... can you tell I am very sweaty and sticky :)
Thanks for the fun day Jess and Ricky and Mom and Dad !!! and of course our Lord Jesus

2 comments:

Haberkorn Fam said...

Val, you are looking way skinny! You must be working out for yourself and for me too:) Thanks...Sheri

Phil & Sarah said...

aww...he's getting so big! Adorable pics...looks like you guys had a fun day together:) Miss you and love you all...