Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mommy went back to work...


Mommy went back to work on March 6th...so now I get to go to Miss Andrea's house and Miss Nicole's house during the day. I am a very good boy because Mommy put me on a schedule so I am easier to read when I cry. This is how the schedule goes I wake up at 5am and eat then play then sleep on the way to the sitter's house. Then I wake up again about an hour later and eat then play and then sleep again. Usually Mommy or Daddy picks me up by 4pm.

2 comments:

Isaac said...

Sounds like you have the schedule thing down. We hope all is going well with the working thing. I am going to have a very hard time when my mommy goes back to work because I cry really hard when any one comes to the house or I see knew people. They says it's just a phase but it might last a while. I bet you have fun while mommy is at work. I use to. There are more people to love you now. Yah more attention!!!!

us said...

How is going back to work? I finally will be as well:o)!!!