Monday, January 28, 2008

It was 55 degrees outside today!!


After I ate all 3 of my breakfasts... mom said, "It is so nice out today so let's go to the park and take a walk".











So then we packed up the car and took off for the park. Here I am in my car seat. I like riding in the car I usually sleep or look at my bear mirror.



We are at the park and here am I in my stroller and ready to roll!!!



















Wow... what a fun time at the park... look's like I had so much fun I fell right to sleep!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

John - You and your mommy are keeping busy. That is fun to go for a walk. I bet the fresh air made you tired. We can't wait to see you this weekend. You are going to love your uncle Eric. We will plan on 55 degrees, okay? Winter is getting long here in Iowa. Love Grandma

Unknown said...

John - I forgot to tell you how cute you are! You also have the cutest clothes. And such a grown up jacket. Love Grandma

BBrown said...

How cute! I hope that you had a wonderful time at the park. I think we all wish that we could have enjoyed the nice weather while it lasted!